Job Advert: Parliamentary Engagement Officer
We are looking for a Parliamentary Engagement Officer to lead our public affairs work in Scotland. The role involves:
- lobbying on topics including sustainability and social justice (find out more about our work)
- engaging with MSPs and other key stakeholders to promote Quaker priorities
- supporting Quakers in Scotland to influence local and national politicians.
The successful candidate will have:
- knowledge and experience of campaigning and influencing in the Scottish political arena
- the ability to work alone, take the initiative, and manage your own workload with support from your line-manager
- understanding of and sympathy with Quaker values (though you do not need to be a Quaker).
If you have any questions or would like to have an informal conversation about this role, please contact graced [at] quaker.org.uk (Grace Da Costa), Public Affairs and Advocacy Manager.
For more information https://www.quaker.org.uk/job-opportunities/jobs