The GM Website Development Steering Group was set up by General Meeting in 2016 to guide development of the GM website (this website!), which has various shortcomings. The group consists of at least one representative from each Area Meeting, the Web Manager and the GM Administrator. The membership is currently:
- Chris Booth (South East Scotland AM)
- Ruth Bacon (West Scotland AM)
- Martin McCaffery (East Scotland AM)
- Clive Potter (North Scotland AM)
- Marion Sharkey (GM Administrator)
- David Sterratt (GM Web manager)
We'd like the development to be an open process. This page contains our notes/minutes and other relevant documents.